Report neglect or abuse of an adult

If you have any concerns of abuse or risk of abuse suffered by yourself or by someone else, you can report it to Lambeth Adult Social Care.

Complete Safeguarding Adult form:


Childline is here to help anyone under 19 in the UK with any issue they’re going through.

You can talk about anything. Whether it’s something big or small, our trained counsellors are here to support you.

Chat or Sign to a counsellor:

Telephone: 0800 1111